We’re excited that you have expressed interest in early access to our new Animation offering. The new Themes and workflow on Shootsta is now available in your workspace. It will be available to everyone in your workspace unless you opted for select users only. Please let us know if there are others that would like to take part.
Animation Themes Beta
What you need to knowThere are a few big changes to the project submission workflow you will need to be aware of. Please have a read below to familiarise yourself with everything before you jump in!
What is it?The new Animation Themes & workflow has been created to guide you step by step through the script creation process & significantly reduce the production time by offering a fixed animation theme where the vast majority of design assets have already been built. There are currently 6 pre-designed themes for you to select. Don’t worry, you still have full control of your script narrative & brief. While the visuals & animation are fixed to the specific theme, you can customise colours, fonts & logos to suit your branding.
Animation Themes fill the market in between a DIY platform & an expensive agency experience
What are the themes?The themes cover a range of different designs & styles.
- Simply Modern. Simply Modern focuses on people-centric stories and can be customised with brand-specific colours and fonts.
- Shape Shifter Shape Shifter shares complex ideas with bold abstract characters and icons, excelling in displaying graphs & iconography
- The Architect The Architect offers elegant line animations with a calm and flexible style for various animation needs.
- Screen Ipsum Screen Ipsum energises software demos and animations.
- Printshop Printshop uses bold text and colours to highlight important messages. Why not add Printshop to live video for maximum impact.
- Doodle-do Animate on a chalkboard, whiteboard, or paper with thousands of characters and illustrations with the versatile, Doodle-Do.
Selecting a ThemeYou can preview & select the themes in the project workflow.
What has changed in the project workflow?There are several new components that make up the project submission workflow, all designed to make it easier for you to craft a project. Click the links below for more information.
- The Script Editor & Visual Builder
- In platform voice over artist selection
- In platform Brand Suite selection or creation
During production you will discover a major improvement also. Animation projects are a two step process. A storyboard must be first created by our animators and approved by you before work commences on the animation of the video itself. A new Storyboard review tool is built in to Shootsta for you to provide precise feedback. Once approved, the animation output will automatically be submitted to your animator.