The Shootsta Show: Season 3, Episode 1.
The Shootsta Show is a live 1 hour program where we’ll teach you all you-need-to-know about professional videos. Each week we’ll broadcast from one of our locations in Sydney, Singapore, San Diego and London hosted by our resident video experts. They’ll bring you the latest best practices, tips, tricks and inspiration from around the globe.
In this episode
In this episode, we’ll be chatting with Clayton Wehner, Manager, Marketing Strategy and Digital Innovation at City of Adelaide and Celia Dymond Head of Creative at the Department of Transport in Victoria on why and how their teams use video for Public Service Announcements. We’ll also be bringing some real life PSA video examples from their teams and other government and public organizations.
Watch and learn:
- Why video is an effective tool to communicate a Public Service Announcement.
- How to reach your audience.
- What a good PSA video looks like.
- How to reach, grab (and keep!) the attention of your audience – and potentially save their lives.
- How to get people to take the correct action.