The Shootsta Show: Season 2, Episode 1.
The Shootsta Show is a live 1 hour program where we’ll teach you all you-need-to-know about professional videos. Each week we’ll broadcast from one of our locations in Sydney, Singapore, San Diego and London hosted by our resident video experts. They’ll bring you the latest best practices, tips, tricks and inspiration from around the globe.
In this episode
In this episode we show you how to create and scale high quality, engaging e-learning and onboarding content using video and microlearning technology. Luke is joined by Shootsta’s very own Melissa de Coster, Global Head of Client Services, and special guest Ali White from EdApp.
The global Shootsta team of experts also illustrate how easy it is to move from face-to-face learning to a more scalable option for your distributed workforce.
Discover a real-life example from Deloitte who use Shootsta and EdApp together to train their teams across the region.
Watch and learn:
- Some real-life examples of engaging learning content
- How you can create interactive digital content even when you’re short on resources & time
- How to transition face-to-face learning into scalable options using video and e-learning practices
- How to share your engaging learning content through micro-learning
- Best practices for measuring engagement and learning progress