The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
Shootsta is a video tech company that enables enterprise clients to create high quality content at scale. How do we do that? We offer a suite of technologies and services that brings video into every department in a company. We edit videos our clients send to us, we have our own proprietary screen recording software, and we have an incredible tool for personalized sales videos (which we use ourselves)…and more importantly than all of that, we have an amazing team of welcoming professionals who will get you up and running in no time! You’ll enjoy a startup vibe within an established international company, at least 60% of us have accents!
Remote. Austin, Texas
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities and account information in CRM
- Drive attendance for online and in person events
- Pre-qualify inbound leads generated by marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Work with establish leads lists as well as cold outreach to identify key decision makers in target accounts
Day to Day
Your day-to-day activities will include prospect research, prospecting/outreach (via multiple channels such as cold calls, emails and our own video technology) and communication as well as direct conversations with the sales and marketing teams. This includes using research tools, email marketing and sales tools, and some time on video calls.
Fit Within the Org
You’ll be working with the marketing team to help the sales team achieve meeting targets.
- Sales training, at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Familiarity with prospecting tools such as Zoominfo, Sales Navigator, Outreach and similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable talking to senior leaders and making meetings happen
- The ability to cold call/email and understand the best way to handle early objections
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize workload
- Driven to surpass goals and hit targets
- Experience using Salesforce is a bonus!
- Part time to start. Opportunity to move into a full time position or even an Account Executive position
If you’re interested in this position please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com