The proliferation of fast networks has made it easy for businesses to use videos as a B2B outbound sales strategy. Accordingly, 87% of online marketers use video marketing to promote products and services.
It’s no secret why, either. A compelling video can convey the right emotions, highlight the key benefits of your products, and increase conversion rates. Using video can also boost your visibility on search engines and social media. It’s also the best way to build credibility, trust, and loyalty.
The main types of videos that you can use for B2B sales are:
- Explainer videos — They offer a description of your company’s services or products. They should be informational, simple, and engaging.
- How-to-videos — They include a numbered list of steps on how a person can achieve a specific goal.
- Behind the scenes video — You can use these videos to demonstrate how your company develops, manufactures, or distributes your services and goods.
- Customer testimonial video — You can request your current customers to show their passion and enthusiasm for your services and products in a video.
- Company culture videos — These can help to showcase your company’s mission and values both internally and externally. Their purpose is to create trust between your company and potential customers.
- Event videos — They demonstrate how your employees and company work and the values you hold while also enhancing the company’s image in the process. For instance, you can create a video of your employees volunteering at a community event or at a work party.
- Personalized sales videos — Personalized sales videos are tailored to specific companies, and even specific individuals within that company. By using appropriate title cards and introductory segments, you can easily personalize the same footage for a number of different clients.
It’s important to note that video marketing is best used in conjunction with these other selling strategies, too. When they’re working in conjunction with one another, you’ll see better outcomes in your B2B selling.